A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Balkowiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Balkowiec is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balkowiec
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Balkowiec, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Balkowiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Balkowiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Antoni Balkowiec MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Balkowiec practice?
- Dr. Christopher Balkowiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Balkowiec practices Family Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Family Physicians.