A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Bane practice?
Dr. Christopher Bane practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Mokena, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crest Hill, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Mokena Internists and Mokena Cardiologists.