A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bane
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Bane MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Bane practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bane has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bane practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists and Hazel Crest Cardiologists.