A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Bane MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Bane practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bane has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bane practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Blue Island Internists and Blue Island Cardiologists.