A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Banning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Banning, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banning graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Banning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Banning practice?
Dr. Christopher Banning practices Ophthalmology near Warrensburg, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Harrisonville, MO.
See Warrensburg Ophthalmologists.