A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Banning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Banning, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banning graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Banning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Banning MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Banning practice?
- Dr. Christopher Banning has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Banning practices Ophthalmology near Warrensburg, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Harrisonville, MO.
See Warrensburg Ophthalmologists.