A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Barnes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Barnes practice?
Dr. Christopher Barnes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.