A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Barnes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Barnes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Christopher Barnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Barnes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, NC.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.