A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baron is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baron, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Baron MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Baron practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Baron practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.