Dr. Christopher Bartels MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2013
Caring and Compassionate
Dr. Bartels is the best in his field. He came highly recommended to my family. He and his team performed surgery on me and saved my life. He explained everything to my family. He and his team are wonderful, great care was given after the surgery. His compassion and care for his patients are above expectations. Wonderful doctor.

February 2nd, 2011
The Best
Dr. Bartels is thorough, knowledgeable, patient and compassionate. I have never had another doctor like him. He listens to all of your concerns, gently and firmly gives his honest no-nonsense opinions about diagnosis and treatment and meticulously monitors your care for as long as it takes. I have seen him regularly as a follow up to a total thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer for the past five years. He remembers my children, my husband and inquires not only about my health, but my life. He truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to help whenever he can. When I came for a follow up with a sore throat, he got me an immediate throat culture for strep with a prescription for antibiotics. He has consulted with me (on his own time) on scans, test results and RAI treatment options long after his "part" (the surgery) has been fullfilled. Many other doctors would say, "ask your Endocrinologist or see your PCP", but Dr. B. is concerned with your complete well being and on that, you cannot place a value. I trust him absolutely and thank God that my PCP referred me to him. I am pleased to highly recommend Dr. B. He is, as another person stated, "A good, good man."

April 23rd, 2010
life changing surgery
Saw Dr. Bartells 10 months ago he began to help me accept that removal of part of my coloon was necessarry. He gently taught that not to have the surgery would mean death or a possible bag. He is a gneuinly kind human being who wants to help people. He does not make you feel less than because you don'tknow everything. He treats you with dignity, respect a good, good, man

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Bartels is a blessing to our lives!
I am able to write this today because Dr. Bartels found my thyroid cancer in surgery. The suspicious nodule that prompted surgery was not cancerous. Dr. Bartels found my cancer on the side we were not even monitoring. He has also performed gall bladder removals on both me and my husband. If I need another surgery he can perform, he is our choice, for sure. There is none better. He also will listen to your concerns, and answer questions fully. He is very caring with his patients, and very good at communicating with us. We trust him with our lives!

September 22nd, 2009
I would recommend Dr. Bartels to anyone that is in need of an endrocrine surgeon. He is not only a well educated doctor, he is also a wonderful and great person.

February 9th, 2016