A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bartruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bartruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartruff
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bartruff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartruff graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bartruff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Bartruff MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Bartruff practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bartruff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bartruff practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Olney Emergency Physicians.