A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bartruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bartruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartruff graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bartruff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Bartruff MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Bartruff practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bartruff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bartruff practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Olney Emergency Physicians.