Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Bartruff
Dr. Christopher Bartruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Olney, MD and Ocala, FL (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bartruff is affiliated with North Naples Hospital, Montgomery General Hospital Inc and Munroe Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Bartruff has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Christopher Bartruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Nancy Goodwin
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Diane Mcdonald
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Naples, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. John Sponaugle
Naples, FL 0.01 mi25