Dr. Christopher Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bauer?

November 11th, 2016

Explained my diagnosis, listened to my concerns, made me feel at ease no matter what questions I asked.

September 23rd, 2013

dr bauer

dr bauer did my cardiac ablation and I was confident that I was in good hands the entire time.

October 1st, 2009

Terrible Office

I started with Dr Bauer when he first joined the practice and he was great. After the second or third year, he rushed through visits, didn't care, didn't let me speak and honestly, didn't look like he even wanted to be a doctor. The worst part was that they found a mass during a sonogram and no one ever called me to follow up. Two years later and my new doctor found it in the medical records. I would NEVER go to this office again and transferred my parents out of there as well. PLEASE beware of the entire practice.

June 10th, 2015