A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baur graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Baur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Baur MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Baur practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Baur practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.