A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Beard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beard
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Beard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mathew Beard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Beard practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Beard practices Family Medicine near Marysville, WA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.