A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Beard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Beard practice?
Dr. Christopher Beard practices Family Medicine near Marysville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.