A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Beard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beard
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mathew Beard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Beard practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Beard practices Family Medicine near Marysville, WA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.