inactive

Christopher J Beatty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 5 reviews

February 13th, 2015
Never again
Waited too long to remove my appendix. Got gangrene thanks to him.

September 23rd, 2012
Arrogant

July 9th, 2011
God Complex
While waiting in the waiting area at Mather Hospital I've seen this Dr. berate a receptionist about a gate being down in the parking lot that didn't allow him to enter. The receptionist remained calm during the altercation and I believe I heard her explain that he could call security to work out the gate problem at which time this Dr yelled at the top of his lungs something to the extent of, I'm a doctor I don't call security that's you job. I can not and will not be around Drs that treat people in this manner. I will try to avoid all health care facilities that this Dr. is affiliated with.

October 16th, 2010
The most experienced clinician
Dr Beatty has been in practice for 35 years. He is truly a wise and gifted surgeon. He is very caring gives his patients as much time as needed to discuss and ask questions. I recommend him highly

November 10th, 2009
Breast Cancer Patient
Dr. Beatty made a misdiagnosis on my breast cancer... I had Inflammatory Breast Cancer. He wanted to do a mastectomy on me when I needed chemotherapy immediately. He told me I DID NOT HAVE IBC. He is not a breast surgeon, he is a general surgeon. IF YOU HAVE BREAST CANCER DO NOT GO TO HIM.... GO TO A BREAST SPECIALIST. I could have died because all he wanted to do was cut.... did not know the cancers of breast. STAY AWAY.