Dr. Christopher Beatty Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 13th, 2015

Never again

Waited too long to remove my appendix. Got gangrene thanks to him.

November 19th, 2012

He is a arrogant self centered doctor with a god complex. Would never recommend him.

September 23rd, 2012

Arrogant

July 9th, 2011

God Complex

While waiting in the waiting area at Mather Hospital I've seen this Dr. berate a receptionist about a gate being down in the parking lot that didn't allow him to enter. The receptionist remained calm during the altercation and I believe I heard her explain that he could call security to work out the gate problem at which time this Dr yelled at the top of his lungs something to the extent of, I'm a doctor I don't call security that's you job. I can not and will not be around Drs that treat people in this manner. I will try to avoid all health care facilities that this Dr. is affiliated with.

October 17th, 2010

The most experienced clinician

Dr Beatty has been in practice for 35 years. He is truly a wise and gifted surgeon. He is very caring gives his patients as much time as needed to discuss and ask questions. I recommend him highly

November 10th, 2009

Breast Cancer Patient

Dr. Beatty made a misdiagnosis on my breast cancer... I had Inflammatory Breast Cancer. He wanted to do a mastectomy on me when I needed chemotherapy immediately. He told me I DID NOT HAVE IBC. He is not a breast surgeon, he is a general surgeon. IF YOU HAVE BREAST CANCER DO NOT GO TO HIM.... GO TO A BREAST SPECIALIST. I could have died because all he wanted to do was cut.... did not know the cancers of breast. STAY AWAY.

January 31st, 2016