A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Beauchamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Beauchamp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beauchamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.