A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Beauchamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Beauchamp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beauchamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.