A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beaulieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaulieu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaulieu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Joint Instability
- Liver Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaulieu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaulieu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Beaulieu MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Beaulieu practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beaulieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.