A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beaulieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Joint Instability
- Liver Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaulieu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaulieu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaulieu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Beaulieu practice?
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.