A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Beaulieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaulieu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaulieu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Joint Instability
- Liver Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaulieu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaulieu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Beaulieu MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Beaulieu practice?
- Dr. Christopher Beaulieu has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Beaulieu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.