Dr. Christopher Behr MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Don't go to this dr. He lost his desire
I seen this doctor before and he changed. He just does not care. . I known for a fact that he misdiagnosed me. He spend I think less then 5 min after waiting 2 hours. He missed stuff on the MRI i think.... The recommendations he suggest would have done more harm actually. I as well known another patient he misdiagnosed. He was an incredible surgeon many years ago but from current reviews and my last visit, I don't think he cares.

May 30th, 2017
He lost is desire to help
Dr Behr did surgeon probably over 15 years with great result and saw him recently. Dr. Behr took no x-ray, did a medicore exam, looked at mri but did not answer any of my questions. He gave me a recommendation. I actually had surgeon done by another surgeon as 2 surgeon recommended surgery where if I had done Dr. Behr advise, I would have damaged my shoulder more. Dr. Behr ran close to 2 hr late and seem like nobody here cares including Dr. Behr about anything but getting paid.

February 27th, 2017
Not recommend with long over hr wait with no care
I use to recommenced this doctor for certain things. I no longer can. He seem to not care anymore. Last time seeing him, I spend close to 2 hr waiting with not one person saying his running late or say sorry. The dr did not even apologizes. He then spend very little time in the room and he really does not listen to patients in my experience. This make it hard to diagnosis so diagnosing skills not that good. I known at least 2 people he misdiagnosed. One was a fractured knee that he missed.

February 24th, 2017
I had right and left hip replacements, two years apart. I left the pain on the operating table. I am pleased with the results. It has been two years since last surgery. And I am pleased to report that my hips work fine with no pain.

July 22nd, 2015
ACL reconstructive knee surgery. 15 years later and doing great! Would refer any one with the same condition to this Dr.

June 15th, 2015
changed doctors
Dr Behr did a rotator cuff surgery on me 15 years ago with en excellent outcome. I had to decide then if I could put up with his hour + wait time & surly staff. I went to see him for a new injury, and found hisoffice even worse, while he asks me what treatment we have done. (Hint: read my chart) Waited 2 weeks for his staff to pick up the phone to authorize my MRI. Nobody here cares about anything but getting paid.

May 19th, 2014
First time Visit
This is my First time I am going to see Dr. Behr. I hope he will listen to me and help me out with my problems that I am having

December 3rd, 2013
pretty good doctor
I had shoulder surgery with Dr Behr. Im a young athlete (23) and I really feel like he cared about what was going to be best for me down the road. He does always want you to follow up with him and appointments are normally pretty easy to get (he has had to reschedule a few times though) His wait times vary, sometimes they take me in RIGHT on time, and others I'm waiting an hour or so. BUT the reason he does tend to get behind schedule is because he listens to EVERYTHING you have to say, your concerns, how you're feeling, etc so most the time I don't mind waiting for someone who really cares about his patients. I still have some problems with my shoulder (but that's not due to him) but he still told me after my school insurance ended I could see him and he'd give me a deal for some out of pocket stuff. he's a GREAT doctor, definitely recommend him!

July 3rd, 2012
Urban Planner
Dr. Behr is the consummate professional. He's knowledgable, thorough and definitive. Definitely what I was looking for in a surgeon.!

April 25th, 2017