inactive

Christopher T Behr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2015
ACL reconstructive knee surgery. 15 years later and doing great! Would refer any one with the same condition to this Dr.

June 15th, 2015
changed doctors
Dr Behr did a rotator cuff surgery on me 15 years ago with en excellent outcome. I had to decide then if I could put up with his hour + wait time & surly staff. I went to see him for a new injury, and found hisoffice even worse, while he asks me what treatment we have done. (Hint: read my chart) Waited 2 weeks for his staff to pick up the phone to authorize my MRI. Nobody here cares about anything but getting paid.

May 19th, 2014
First time Visit
This is my First time I am going to see Dr. Behr. I hope he will listen to me and help me out with my problems that I am having

December 3rd, 2013
pretty good doctor
I had shoulder surgery with Dr Behr. Im a young athlete (23) and I really feel like he cared about what was going to be best for me down the road. He does always want you to follow up with him and appointments are normally pretty easy to get (he has had to reschedule a few times though) His wait times vary, sometimes they take me in RIGHT on time, and others I'm waiting an hour or so. BUT the reason he does tend to get behind schedule is because he listens to EVERYTHING you have to say, your concerns, how you're feeling, etc so most the time I don't mind waiting for someone who really cares about his patients. I still have some problems with my shoulder (but that's not due to him) but he still told me after my school insurance ended I could see him and he'd give me a deal for some out of pocket stuff. he's a GREAT doctor, definitely recommend him!

July 3rd, 2012
Urban Planner
Dr. Behr is the consummate professional. He's knowledgable, thorough and definitive. Definitely what I was looking for in a surgeon.!