inactive

D C Belcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 25th, 2015
Great physician. I've been with him 15 plus years. I have never had an issue with his practice or care. Highly recommended.

January 14th, 2015
From delivering my child 17 years ago to today, Dr Belcher is a smart, caring, talented, humble Doc. he is a pro.... This is what a good doc is...

April 15th, 2014
Average
stereotyped me, without talking, or listening to me. Did not let me participate in my health-care plan

January 3rd, 2014
Dr. Belcher has been my Dr. for almost 15 years. If you are looking for a new Dr. I highly reccomend him.

June 5th, 2013
Hope you take my advice.
I've been a patient of Dr. Belcher since i was like 7-8, im in my late teens now and he has been one of the most outstanding doctors I have ever known (and i have met several for many different things sadly to say) i found out they even have an in house doctor you can call at night if you are in dire straights and cant wait for regular hours which could have just saved me from having delirium and seizures from me losing my meds. So i would definitely recommend him or any of the doctors at there smaller clinic, they are none judgemental and take you and your opinions seriously, even if you're a teen like i was with chronic pain like i was they wont just turn you out the door assuming you want drugs, they will take you through all the steps to get you on track even if its getting a specialist for you. Hope you take this in to account, he and the staff around him are the best out of any i have ever been to and i know it would/will be the same with you.