Dr. Christopher Belletieri DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2014
dedicated doctors
This office is terrible. Everyone there is so rude. The hours of the office are not posted anywhere. They close from 12-2 everyday for lunch!! When I called the answering service they told me they do not close for lunch. I have had endless arguments with the office. They left me a message saying to call back after I had testing done while I was working. I was very worried about the results and could not get in touch with them for over two hours. When I finally was able to get through they just wanted to tell me to finish my antibiotic...which it says on the bottle, is common knowledge and they could have said in the message. They have told me I would not be charged for blood work and then a year later I got a bill for over $600 and they claimed they didn't say that. Although it would be hard to know since every time you are there you see a different doctor or nurse practitioner. Do yourself a favor and RUN to a different doctor. EVERYONE at this office is so RUDE and UNKIND!

March 17th, 2014
Stay Away!
Dr. Christopher M. Belletieri is one horrible doctor. He has terrible bedside manner and has no clue on how to talk to his patients. Can you say socially awkward? His interpersonal communication skills are that of a child. Stay away from this weirdo. He wants your money and that's about it. Doesn't care about your well being. He also works at and is part owner of Dedicated Doctors in Bensalem, PA. Stay away from this place too. It is extremely unprofessional just like Dr. Christopher M. Belletieri. I haven't met one person that feels any different about Dr. Christopher M. Belletieri.

June 1st, 2013
I never been so horrible in my life this doctors mannerism sucks , he is disrespectful combative violent and doesn't listen to anything you have to say what so ever all he does is push pills I went to him for my condition and he made it worst by causing me to almost have a stroke !!!!! he is seriously very ignorant arrogant his staff and him as we'll act like your a total inconvenience ! They don't treat you like they care its a very hostile atmosphere ! You go to the Dr to get treated feel better and it's all but the opposite after you get out of his office!if you enjoy getting treated your worthless and like crap be my guest you to will come back to write a bad review I promise you you will!

March 20th, 2013
Unequipped & rude staff Greedy drs. only care about injury work & cash Overcrowded office (because of all the lawsuits they try & take on in addition to normal patients) Time with doctor= 3min. (doctor pushes you right out the door..doesnt even try to be nice about it) I was in a car accident & had a really bruised up body-rather than checking me out, the greedy doctor sent me on my way & told me to get 6 different xrays...exposing me to all that radiation for something that may not have even been broke if he would just take the time to check me out. I did not end up getting any xrays & came to find NOTHING was actually broken. The rude staff called me every day for the next week basically asking if I was going to sue so they could get their cut. Funny how they never followed up with me after any other visit. Disgusting doctors & poor excuse for humans.

October 8th, 2012
Horrible doctor
Treats over the phone. Wouldn't see me. Gave me antibiotics and told me to get over the counter meds. My husband was in to get blood work done and was having chest pains husband asked to see him he said no husband had heart attract that evening. Doesn't care about people.

February 2nd, 2012
dissatified
only cares about injury work and cash

November 30th, 2011