A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Belton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Belton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Belton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Belton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Belton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Belton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Belton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Orthopedic Surgeons.