Dr. Christopher Belton DO Patient Reviews

June 7th, 2016
Great bed side mannor

January 14th, 2016
Satisfaction not garanteed
My surgery was a year and a half ago. I was in terrible pain, got infection in area. Sent photos to the office as well as home health care nurse did as well. No response. I ended up with A-fib was sent from the office to hospital. This ended up costing me major monies.. I called 4 times for a follow up at the year. Finally giving up. I still have pain, numbness, tightness, after 1 & 1/2 years. It is better than when I went in but not happy with. On my 6 months I was told there was not much they could do. I was sent home from the hospital after being told to breath really hard to get my oxygen up. When at home the home health care said I should not have been released.

March 21st, 2013
THANKFUL FOR DR BELTON
DR Belton was on call the morning, I fell and broke my femur bone guess the lord looked out for me for I sure had a good doctor I was pleased with him from the start, he had a wonderful bedside manner Thank you Dr. Belton I will never forget you and the wonderful folks at pioneer valley hospital. your friend from north Carolina !!!

August 2nd, 2010
Though the wait time is long, he does spend time with you during the appointment. He is kind and seems honest. However, the office staff was down right rude. Trying to talk to him between visits to get a question answered was impossible. I was told that I had been given enough information and to call back when I decided to set a date for surgery. I was informed he was too busy to answer any further questions I had.

July 30th, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Belton is honest and straight forward. He takes the time to really explain things and help you understand. He will even tell you if there is someone who can better help you. He answered all my questions and really listened to what I had to say. He is very nice.