A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bencomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bencomo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bencomo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bencomo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bencomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Bencomo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Bencomo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bencomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bencomo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Visalia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.