A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bengson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bengson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermatology training at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bengson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Bengson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Bengson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bengson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bengson practices Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.