A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Benner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Benner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Benner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allan Benner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Benner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Benner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Benner practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.