Dr. Christopher Bergeron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bergeron?

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Bergeron is compassionate and thoughtful. I'm so glad I finally found a doctor who cares.

Best sinus doctor in San Diego

Posted on February 14th, 2014

I've had several sinus surgeries and seen a few ENT doctors, but this is the guy who finally fixed me. He is definitely an East Coast guy with a personality to match, but I found him down to earth and easy to talk to. His staff is also friendly, a big plus in my book.

One of the most pleasant Dr. visits ever

Posted on February 14th, 2013

My son is a college student and needs to have his tonsils out. Dr Bergeron was amazing. He took one look at my son's tonsils and knew exactly what needed to happen. He spent a lot of time explaining the whole procedure and healing time in great detail. We actually had a lot of fun in his office! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bergeron to anyone!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Dr. Bergeron is a very good doctor. Sometimes you have to wait but he's worth it. Very professional. Wish he could be my primary care doctor.

Most personable MD ever!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Chris B. is perhaps the most personable MD I have ever met & there are too many to count that are really lousy personalities for treating patients. He explains his decisions and is a very fast diagnostician which is very rare. Although I had a horrible sinus infection, I staggered into his office with something else, like I was wasted from alcohol, was unusually nauseous and very dizzy. He immediately diagnosed it as Vertigo, therefore his ability to diagnose a new medical issue & ready to treat with solutions. I plan to get it 'fixed' soon, since I need to walk and talk straight like everyone else, you know un-drunk, not staggering like. Trust him...he will tell you the absolute truth and you'll feel more than safe in his care and judgment.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I was a sinus patient of Dr. Bergeron while he was at UCSD Medical Center. He performed my sinus surgery and tonsillectomy. Great Dr., great bedside manner, and great sense of humor. Always made me laugh, even when I was dragging myself into post op appointments and feeling miserable. I was deeply disappointed to learn of his departure from UCSD and the physician taking over his patients is a real condescending jerk.

Posted on August 18th, 2017