A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bergsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bergsman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bergsman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bergsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Bergsman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bergsman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bergsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bergsman practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.