A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bergsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bergsman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bergsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bergsman practice?
Dr. Christopher Bergsman practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.