A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Berman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hospital, Clinton, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Berman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Berman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Berman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Frederick Physiatrists.