A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Berry MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Berry practice?
- Dr. Christopher Berry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Berry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Cardiologists.