A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Berry, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Berry MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Berry practice?
- Dr. Christopher Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Berry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near DeKalb, IL.
See DeKalb Internists and DeKalb Cardiologists.