A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bettacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bettacchi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bettacchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettacchi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bettacchi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Bettacchi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Bettacchi practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bettacchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bettacchi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.