A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bice is Excellent. Dr. Bice has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bice graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Bice practice?
Dr. Christopher Bice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Bice, Dr. Kip Bice, Dr. Chris Bice, Dr. Kris Bice