A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bice graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Bice MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Bice practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.