A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Biggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Biggs, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biggs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Biggs practice?
Dr. Christopher Biggs practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.