Radiologist, Radiation Oncology, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Wonderful show details Wonderful
Apr 16th, 2013

Dr Biggs takes his time and is very thorogh (which is probably why he is always running behind!). That being said, I really liked his bedside manner and the time he does take with his patients. The staff are all very nice and helpful.

Exceptional facility and staff. show details Exceptional facility and staff.
Apr 23rd, 2012

Efficiency is the mode o'day at Dr. Biggs' place. During treatment, the technicians treated me like a rock star. The complex is ultra modern and high-tech but not intimidating at all. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I truly believe they saved my life and would not hesitate to recommend them. Also, note that Dr. Biggs is not only and M.D. he also has a Ph.D. - not your run-of-the-mill doctor by a long shot. Thanks, Dr. Biggs!

Unprofessional and Insensitive show details Unprofessional and Insensitive
by Anonymous on Apr 16th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My father (91 years old) received 31 out of 44 radiation treatments from Dr Biggs Peoria office. My father was not able to complete his treatments du ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
May 8th, 2009

Dr Biggs treated me for a cnancer on the back of my tongue. I am 5 yrs clean now. In my opinion he is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered- in terms of both skill and empathy. There simply are no better-in my experience.