Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiologists, Radiation Oncology

14155 N 83rd Ave
Ste 127
Stonegate Office Park Condominiums, Peoria, AZ 85381
623-773-2873
Locations and availability (7)

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

Dr Biggs takes his time and is very thorogh (which is probably why he is always running behind!). That being said, I really liked his bedside manner and the time he does take with his patients. The staff are all very nice and helpful.

|  Dr. Bigs and his staff are great!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

These comments are from my treatment in 2009 when i was diagnosed with a cancerous lump on my vocal cords and cancer on the left side of my thyroid. I know this is a little late coming but I didn't know you could do this.Dr. Biggs and the entire staff at the ACCC wer outstanding professionals. they showed caring concern and made me feel better each time i went for a treatment and I went every day Monday thru Friday. When i was in pain, they empathized and offered suggestions and medication to help. when i was recovered and felt great, they celebrated with me on the success of my treatment. Inever had to wait long, my treatments were always explained to me and the staff was so compassionate and helpful. I am glad I went to ACCC because these people really care about their patients! I am three years cancer free now and look forward to a great life with my sons and grandchildren! thank you, ACCC, for your wonderful treatment and caring attitude!Alice E. Davis, former patient and still believer in your work!

|  Exceptional facility and staff.  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Efficiency is the mode o'day at Dr. Biggs' place. During treatment, the technicians treated me like a rock star. The complex is ultra modern and high-tech but not intimidating at all. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I truly believe they saved my life and would not hesitate to recommend them. Also, note that Dr. Biggs is not only and M.D. he also has a Ph.D. - not your run-of-the-mill doctor by a long shot. Thanks, Dr. Biggs!

|  Unprofessional and Out of Line  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

Dr Biggs insisted on continuing radiation treatments on my father, 91 years old, who was suffering unimaginable pain, dehydration, chronic anemia, etc. after 31 treatments. He told me, and I quote: "you are killing your father" by placing him under hospice care. He told me that hospice doctors euthanize patients unnecessarily. When I asked him how much extra time he thought my father would have as a result of beingf "treated" by him. His answer was "be realistic, your father is almost 92". This maanybody this way. He also claimed to know my father better than other doctors - he met my father twice!

|  show details
May 8th, 2009

Dr Biggs treated me for a cnancer on the back of my tongue. I am 5 yrs clean now. In my opinion he is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered- in terms of both skill and empathy. There simply are no better-in my experience.

|  TREATMENT BY THE VERY BEST  |  show details
by Mrs. Ronald W. Shembarger on Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Christopher Biggs and his staff should receive a superior rating - which is not available on your scale. Dr. Biggs was thorough and on top of everything - He skillfully explained the prognosis and offered hope without diminishing the seriousness of what we were facing. He visually and orally covered the tests results with us so we were able to understand. He was patient in answering our questions and giving direction. The time spent with him was short because of the volume of his patients, but the most efficient of any time spent with a Doctor that we have encountered. He was extremely organized, and no time was wasted. Efficiency at its very best. We had never heard of Dr. Bibbs or AZCCC until my husband experienced brain leisons and a lung tumor - stage 4 of small cell cancer - on March 5, 2009. From our initial contact, he and his staff were efficient, caring and punctual. Their facilities were inviting and very sanitary. What an amazing experience - to encounter such a serious situation with all our anxieties and to be blessed with the opportunity to be the recepient of his services and that of his staff. They were all top notch...The best of the best!