A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yates Blackman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yates Blackman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates Blackman graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yates Blackman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Yates Blackman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.