A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Blair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Earl Blair DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Blair practice?
- Dr. Christopher Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.