A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Blair is Excellent. Dr. Blair has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blair has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Blair practice?
Dr. Christopher Blair practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Blair, Dr. Kip Blair, Dr. Kris Blair, Dr. Kristopher Blair