A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Blair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Earl Blair DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Blair practice?
- Dr. Christopher Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.