Dr. Christopher Blair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Blair?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Blair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017

Staff rude and inattentive. Exceedingly long wait time. Office not friendly to people with large families.

April 6th, 2009

Definitely Recommend Dr. Blair!

After having lived in the DFW metro area most of my life, I can confidently say that I have never met a doctor as WONDERFUL as Dr. Blair. He takes the time to listen to me and find out what the very best treatment is, each and every time. I have switched my entire family to his care, as well as most of my friends.The office is always immaculate, and the staff is so professional and nice. They tell me that they simply treat patients the way they would want to be treated. I think they're doing a great job, and judging by the numbers of my friends who tell me they are already patients there, I would say that word is getting around!I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Blair. A consummate professional, and a refreshing realist. If you want a real doctor, I highly recommend you call his office first!

March 17th, 2017