A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Blais, Adult Infectious Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blais
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Blais, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Blais graduated from LSUMC School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Blais FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Blais practice?
- Dr. Christopher Blais has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Blais practices Infectious Disease and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Infectious Disease Doctors and New Orleans Hospice & Palliative Specialists.