Dr. Christopher Blank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Blank?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Blank?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 30th, 2016

Psychiatry is dangerous.

Psychiatry is a toxic and oppressive profession that feeds off the vulnerable. Blank is a typical pill pushing drug dealer. Avoid. Seek help from friends, self reliance, and coping alone. I would recc. Meditation, yoga, reading, walking, and social services found locally.

November 11th, 2013

BE CAREFUL

I saw Dr.Blank while I was pregnant with my daughter & a few weeks after she was born.I had met him before & even though he's a psychiatrist & mostly only prescribes meds. he had counseled me for around 30 minutes at a time.I came back to him when I was 8months pregnant because I was experiencing depression & anxiety & was worried about the situation I was in concerning taking care of my daughter.He refused to counsel me again saying it was the meds.that helped me & not anything he said. I was pretty desperate & kept going back trying to get help & I didn't have anyone else to go to.He only saw me for less than 5MIN. the last time & I finally gave uo!He's DISGUSTING

July 22nd, 2017