Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Blazejowski
Dr. Christopher Blazejowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blazejowski is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Blazejowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Blazejowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Blazejowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Brian Cadigan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Alisa Holland
Tampa, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Alexander Fine
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
Tampa, FL 0.05 mi41