A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bloom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Bloom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bloom practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.