A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Blosser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blosser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Blosser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blosser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Blosser practice?
Dr. Christopher Blosser practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Nephrologists, and Iowa City General Practitioners.