A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bodine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bodine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bodine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodine graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bodine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Crawford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Bodine MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Bodine practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bodine has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bodine practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Danville, IL.
See Mattoon Internists and Mattoon Cardiologists.