Dr. Christopher Bodine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bodine?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2012

An excellant cardiologist

Dr. Christopher Bodine is an excellant cardioologist, he is very knowledgeable in Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardio Myopathy! Dr. Bodine saved my life baack in 2005, when I first saw him in the emergency department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL. When I told him the medications I was taken at the time, he took me off the biggestg share of them. Two of the meds I was on counter act with each other and I could have died from takeing them. Right when he told me that I decided to have him take over my care and become my cardiologist right then and there. He has been my cardiologist for a long time now! I would recomend everyone who has a cardiac problem to go see him and have him check you out! I would give Dr. Bodine a A t t t!

May 3rd, 2017