A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Boelter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Boelter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Boelter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Boelter graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Boelter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Boelter MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Boelter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Boelter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Boelter practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Monticello, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.