A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bohyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bohyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bohyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohyer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Bohyer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Bohyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Bohyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bohyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bohyer practices Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.