Dr. Christopher Bohyer MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Indianapolis, IN

March 10th, 2017
Great doctor and dermo. Highly recommend.

June 2nd, 2015
ROSEACA PATIENT
I was quite ill w/ roeacea. My doctor made my appointment, so I cannot comment on ease of getting in, but i do know it's difficult to get in to see any derma. I have a followup appointment, but have had no contact since visit. This is why I am unable to comment on those two items. Dr. Bohyer is very well credentialed, is kind and caring. He's willing to work w/ you. I cannot tollerate topicals, and he did not insist on their use. Listened to me when, because of other med issues and what appeared like butterfly rash to me, and tested for lupus even though he believes it to just be a severe case of roseaca. I trust him and hope, together, we can solve this yearly, each time more severe, occurring problem. Very nice man.

January 26th, 2015
Great doctor, negligent horrible "nurse"
Dr. Boyher is a great doctor, but his staff is TERRIBLE. His nurse calls in the wrong prescription or does not call it in at all, and she takes 2 months to get a prior authorization. To top it off, the office staff who handles complaints also does not call back promptly when his "nurse" screws up everything. The answering machine states that if you have an emergency to call the doctor at home, yet their numbers are unlisted and they have no answering service. Unless you take time off work and drive over there, you will not the prescriptions that the doctor ordered and all communication is blocked by lack of return phone calls. The staff is so negligent, probably because it's a Medical Assistant and not even a real nurse. Sad, because I really like this doctor.