A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bolton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Bolton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Bolton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bolton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bolton practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.