Dr. Christopher Bombeck MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Never again
Had a lump removed from my breast and had appointment for followupnresults the following week. I learned he knew Friday before my Tuesday appointment what the results were. When I finally had my appointment on that Tuesday I waited an hour after my scheduled time to get in. He rattled the results off in less than 30 seconds and then escorted me out the office. I had to reschedule another appointment just so I could ask him questions. No bedside manner. Didn't see me immediately after the appointment. Not sure why the high ratings unless People are not accustomed to good healthcare. Definitely better surgeons that are more caring and helpful during stressful events.

February 17th, 2016
My husband and I both had to have surgical procedures done within a month of each other. I was referred to Dr. Bombeck by my primary Dr. and my husband chose him for his procedure. We both found him to be very knowledgeable of our conditions. Before and after our procedures he took the time to go over exactly what he would be doing and what to expect after. We also found him to be caring and compassionate.

February 10th, 2016
It was important to him that he do my surgery well. He did research on my rare health conditions to make sure I had the extra care I needed during surgery. After surgery he was very available when I had questions and concerns.

May 15th, 2015
Dr bombeck was wonderful would highly recommend him

October 6th, 2014
unsatisfy patient
Dr. Bombeck's bedside manner is terrible. His people skills are nonexistent.

April 4th, 2014
Amazing surgeon!
I trust Dr. Bombeck with my life! He has completed at least four surgeries on me; one gall bladder removal and serious stomach surgeries. He consistently reassured me about surgical outcomes when I was frightened. Because of his patience with my never ending issues and ever rising fear, he has easily become someone that I trust unmeasurably. He has literally helped me keep my stomach from complete removal, even when we weren’t sure that it was possible. He has always been gracious and courteous, not only when I have contacted him, but also when my family members have contacted him. He has become our “family surgeon”. We trust no other surgeon but him! Thanks Dr. Bombeck for all you have done.

April 6th, 2013
My colonoscopy (including driver) was rescheduled three times as other people cancelled (big red flag) so ease of appointment gets two stars. I saw Dr. Bombeck for one minute right before the appointment to answer his scripted questions. Dr. Bombeck does not come by after this procedure so you are left to wonder about any questions. Two and a half weeks after the routine colonoscopy I called about results and got the "you'll get a letter" response. I can't rate accurate diagnosis because I have no information yet. Avoid Dr. Bombeck if you want peace of mind.

January 11th, 2011
Trust
I totally trust man and I don't say that about all physicians. He saved my life.

December 16th, 2010
I would definetly recommed Dr Bombeck.

December 8th, 2015