A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bono is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bono, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bono graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Bono MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Bono practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bono has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bono practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.