A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bookout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bookout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookout
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bookout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, United States , Jun. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bookout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Bookout MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Bookout practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bookout has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bookout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milton, FL.
See Milton Surgeons.