A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bookout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bookout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bookout, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookout graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, United States , Jun. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bookout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Bookout MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Bookout practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bookout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bookout practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL and Navarre, FL.
See Milton Orthopedic Surgeons.