Dr. Christopher Borgiel MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Gratiot, MI

November 3rd, 2016
very satisfied
This doctor provides additional reading information for things like weight loss etc. He answers all questions thoughtfully and explains diagnoses and treatments thoroughly. I don't feel rushed out of the office after 3 minutes.

July 19th, 2016
Very easy to talk to. Explains so as to be easily understood.

May 7th, 2016
Horrible staff
Office staff is terrible. That is why they loose patients. They are rude and won't make appointments.

July 28th, 2015
highly recommend
I am so happy I found Dr Borgiel. He is kind and thoughtful. He listens to my concerns and discusses all with me. He knows I am not a fan of taking meds for treatment And will talk to me about healthy lifestyle options as well.

August 11th, 2014
Dr. Borgiel
Very rude would never go back! I did not like his attitude so I decided to move on to a different doctor in that building and I could not he blackballed me from the entire building. This man is very criticizing and has a poor attitude I think I would rather die from whatever I had then to step foot in his door ever again. His head nurse is very snotty as well I hope neither of them ever treat anyone they way they did me!

March 16th, 2014
D and R
Most wonderful, understanding, patient doctor we've ever encountered in the past 75+ years. Brilliant man in many ways.

October 31st, 2013
A Caring Health Care Professional
Dr. Borgeil and his staff are very friendly and caring, they are there to help their patients and it shows. So easy to communicate with him, he is through and has a great smile. He is down to earth person and thinks things through with you before coming to decisions. He is not there just to access you, prescribe something, and push you out the door. He is really caring and takes his time with you. The best doctor I have and want to keep. Thank you Dr. Borgeil and staff.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Borgiel is a very caring DR. He is a patient listener and spends time discussing my health conditions and my RX. I like the fact that he does not stand in the exam room with his hand on the door knob ready to exit as soon as possible. He has suggested some very practical "non prescription" methods of improving my health. His staff also is attentive and seems to be in tune with what Dr. Borgiel is doing and wants done for follow-up visits and my e-prescriptins.

February 4th, 2012
Dr. B. is the best bar none.