A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bosarge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bosarge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bosarge, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosarge graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bosarge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Bosarge MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Bosarge practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bosarge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bosarge practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Foley, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Foley Radiologists.