A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Boullion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Boullion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boullion graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Boullion has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Boullion DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Boullion practice?
- Dr. Christopher Boullion has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Boullion practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.