3.0

I can't say much about Dr Boullion show details I can't say much about Dr Boullion
Jun 29th, 2015

Unfortunately I did not have the best experience with this facility. I injured myself on a Wednesday and 5 days later still did not have an appointment. The billing person I was directed to speak with every time I phoned did not return any of my phone calls and did not respond to any of my insurance representatives calls or emails. It was brought to my attention that Dr Boullion's assistant has been out of the office and would be out of the office for two more days. The woman who answered the phone this last time I called did not give me her name when she answered the phone, was unprofessional when speaking to me, and essentially hung up on me before ending our conversation. I was completely surprised at the lack of professionalism shown to me over the phone by this individual and also by the billing person who has yet to return my call. I have heard wonderful things about Dr Boullion himself and I hate I will not be seeing him for my injury.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Boullion is an excellent doctor!