Dr. Christopher Boullion DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
patient
Doctor Boullion did a fabulous job getting me back together and following up each morning that I was in the hospital. He explained things to me in detail and told me what to expect over the next few days. I got top notch service and have much respect for Doctor Boullion.

October 11th, 2016
Best Orthopedic Doctor ever!
This doctor is very good at his profession. I had an accident at the waterpark and I thought I would have to have surgery. Listening to this doctor has saved me from having knee surgery, but if I had to ever need an orthopedic surgeon I would definitely recommend using Dr. Boullion!

October 11th, 2016
Great surgeon
Dr Boullion is so compassionate. They way he and his staff cared for my husband really meant a lot.

September 15th, 2016
Very pleased......
Was most impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and quality of care and concern......Dr. Bouillon is top notch in every aspect of trauma care. The office and nursing staff are to be commended on the professional yet congenial manner in which they conduct themselves. This practice could serve as a "model" for others.

July 3rd, 2016
My son is an ER doctor at Myrtle Beach and he highly recommended Dr. Boullion. My visit was very pleasant and met all my expectations. Following my registration and X-Rays, Dr. Boullion met with me, discussed my problem thoroughly, showed me the X-Rays, and gave me several options for treatment. Dr. Boullion then applied the treatment I chose. Through the entire process, he was very polite and professional. I received a call from his nurse, two days after my treatment, checking on my condition and confirming I was having no issues. This entire experience, from beginning to end, was handled in a very professional manner and I will certainly use Dr. Boullion for future needs.

March 16th, 2016
The Best Doctor ever !!

October 13th, 2015
Being out of town and experiencing an accident you couldn't find a better and professional Doctor. He made a bad situation turn into a positive experience.

September 9th, 2015
Very good bedside manners
Dr Boullion , his PA, and the x-ray tech were very easy to work with.

June 29th, 2015
I can't say much about Dr Boullion
Unfortunately I did not have the best experience with this facility. I injured myself on a Wednesday and 5 days later still did not have an appointment. The billing person I was directed to speak with every time I phoned did not return any of my phone calls and did not respond to any of my insurance representatives calls or emails. It was brought to my attention that Dr Boullion's assistant has been out of the office and would be out of the office for two more days. The woman who answered the phone this last time I called did not give me her name when she answered the phone, was unprofessional when speaking to me, and essentially hung up on me before ending our conversation. I was completely surprised at the lack of professionalism shown to me over the phone by this individual and also by the billing person who has yet to return my call. I have heard wonderful things about Dr Boullion himself and I hate I will not be seeing him for my injury.

April 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Boullion is an excellent doctor!