3.0

by Barry Armstrong on Jul 3rd, 2016

My son is an ER doctor at Myrtle Beach and he highly recommended Dr. Boullion. My visit was very pleasant and met all my expectations. Following my registration and X-Rays, Dr. Boullion met with me, discussed my problem thoroughly, showed me the X-Rays, and gave me several options for treatment. Dr. Boullion then applied the treatment I chose. Through the entire process, he was very polite and professional. I received a call from his nurse, two days after my treatment, checking on my condition and confirming I was having no issues. This entire experience, from beginning to end, was handled in a very professional manner and I will certainly use Dr. Boullion for future needs.

Mar 16th, 2016

The Best Doctor ever !!

by Dottie on Oct 13th, 2015

Being out of town and experiencing an accident you couldn't find a better and professional Doctor. He made a bad situation turn into a positive experience.

Very good bedside manners show details Very good bedside manners
Sep 9th, 2015

Dr Boullion , his PA, and the x-ray tech were very easy to work with.

I can't say much about Dr Boullion show details I can't say much about Dr Boullion
Jun 29th, 2015

Unfortunately I did not have the best experience with this facility. I injured myself on a Wednesday and 5 days later still did not have an appointment. The billing person I was directed to speak with every time I phoned did not return any of my phone calls and did not respond to any of my insurance representatives calls or emails. It was brought to my attention that Dr Boullion's assistant has been out of the office and would be out of the office for two more days. The woman who answered the phone this last time I called did not give me her name when she answered the phone, was unprofessional when speaking to me, and essentially hung up on me before ending our conversation. I was completely surprised at the lack of professionalism shown to me over the phone by this individual and also by the billing person who has yet to return my call. I have heard wonderful things about Dr Boullion himself and I hate I will not be seeing him for my injury.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Boullion is an excellent doctor!